Bitcoin is one of the most used cryptocurrencies in the digital industry. Therefore, many are wondering how to open a Bitcoin wallet for a given cryptocurrency and use it. Here we provide detailed instructions for creating an online Bitcoin wallet at Bitcoinofficial.org and its further application.
How to open a Bitcoin wallet at bitcoinofficial.org
Opening a Bitcoin wallet is very simple. To do this, proceed in the following order:
- Go to the wallet site https://bitcoinofficial.org
- Enter your email and password in the form provided.
- Done! You have opened a Bitcoin wallet.
Password must be at least 10 characters long. It is better to use variations of letters and numbers, with a changed case to maximize its complexity. Be sure to save or write it down so as not to lose in the future. The administration of the site warns in advance that it will not be able to regain access to it, since it does not have the necessary data — login and password.
How to use bitcoin wallet bitcoinofficial.org
You can use the Bitcoin wallet bitcoinofficial.org online in various directions: storing cryptocurrencies, sending bitcoins, and making purchase and sale transactions. Private keys and transaction history are also available in the wallet. The interface of the bitcoin wallet bitcoinofficial.org has been translated into many languages (Italian, Arabic (https://bitcoinofficial.org/ar/), etc.).
How to send bitcoins
To send a certain amount of bitcoins, you need to know the address of the recipient. Next, proceed as follows:
- Enter the bitcoin address of the recipient’s wallet. It’s better if you copy it and don’t enter it manually.
- Indicate the amount of bitcoins that you want to send. There are no restrictions on transactions.
- Indicate the transaction fee (payment of manners). In fact, this is a commission for the transaction. 0.0001 BTC is automatically set. You can change it at your discretion.
Below is a QR code that contains information about the address of your Bitcoin wallet. To read it, use the scanner on your smartphone.
Buying and selling bitcoins in a wallet
The wallet has separate buttons “buy” and “sell” bitcoin. When you click them, you will be taken to a site where P2P bitcoin trading is performed. At the same time, you can withdraw money in any way convenient for you: VISA and MasterCard bank cards, electronic wallets, etc. For this:
1. Choose the offer you like.
2. Click on it.
3. Indicate the amount of the purchase / sale.
4. Select a payment method.
Next, indicate the commission and conduct the operation.
Bitcoin wallet and private keys
In the bitcoinofficial.org wallet, all information about all the keys associated with the account is available:
1. The public key. Used for transactions. Encrypts data during browser access to the server.
2. Private key. It must be saved on a third-party medium. It will allow you to return access to the Bitcoin wallet if you lose your login password.
Note that private key information cannot be given to anyone. If you lose it, you risk all the bitcoins that are stored on the account. An AES256 encrypted key is also available for decrypting transactions.
To open a Bitcoin wallet — go to https://bitcoinofficial.org
Subscribe To our Newsletter
And receive the Bitcoin Whitepaper Poster